FMC Mediation and Counselling Victoria exists to help people improve the quality of their lives.
FMC was established in 1985 and since then we have successfully provided services for people in conflict and people going through personal and financial difficulties.
We are also a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for mediation and family dispute resolution.
What do we do?
- Family Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Parenting plans and program for developing parenting skills
- Property and financial matters mediation and settlement
- Child Counselling
- Counselling for individuals, couples and families
- Financial Counselling and Capability
- Family Mental Health Support Services
- General advice and referrals for families and separating couples
We also deliver high quality consultancy and training services across Australia.
How do we solve problems?
Driven by our values of compassion, optimism and professionalism, we:
- listen and respond to our clients’ unique situations
- seek to develop positive relationships
- put the needs and safety of children first
- encourage individuals to direct their futures.
Where are we located?
- Caroline Springs
- Moorabbin – head office
- Narre Warren
- Traralgon (with services in Bairnsdale, Leongatha and Warragul)